GoXam™ Controls for Silverlight and WPF
GoXam provides controls for implementing diagrams in your WPF and Silverlight applications. GoXam has been designed and implemented from the ground up to take full advantage of all of the features of Microsoft WPF and Silverlight for all of your graph-based diagram needs.
GoWPF is the implementation of GoXam for WPF 3.5 or later; GoSilverlight is the implementation of GoXam for Silverlight 4 or later.
Fully integrated with XAML
The Diagram class is a WPF or Silverlight Control that fully supports the standard customization features expected in WPF or Silverlight. These features include:
- Templates for Nodes and Links
- Data Binding (3 Models to meet your needs)
- Use of all WPF/Silverlight elements
- Use of WPF/Silverlight layout
- Works with Silverlight out-of-browser mode
- Use Expression Blend to design the contents of your nodes
The Diagram Features you need
- Subgraphs (groups of nodes)
- Collapse and Expand trees in-place
- Automatic Layout of graphs
- 195+ predefined common shapes
- Normal, Orthogonal and Bezier link routing, "Avoids Nodes" and "Jump Over" options
- Link Annotations
- Link connection points on nodes
- 65+ predefined kinds of arrowheads
- Layers for control over Z-order
- Selection / Multiple Selection / Customizable adornments
- Flexible support for mouse input
- Customizable moving, copying, resizing, rotating, reshaping
- Drawing new links or reconnecting existing links, with validation
- Palette control with drag and drop
- Overview control for thumbnail version of large diagrams
- Cut / Copy / Paste
- Unlimited extensible Undo / Redo
- Zooming / Scrolling / Panning
- In-place text editing
- Smart behaviors for dropping onto parts
- XML save and restore
For the Diagrams and Graphs and Charts you want to create
- Dataflow and worflow diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Control Flow diagrams
- Entity Relationship
- UML and SYSML
- Data Structure Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- Use Case Diagrams
- Tree diagrams (and Family trees)
- Network diagrams
- Mind maps
- Smart grid diagrams
- Social network diagrams
- Organization Charts
- Directed and Undirected graphs of all types
- Drawing programs
Get started quickly with the free Evaluation Kit
The evaluation kits include fully functional controls so you can prototype without limits.
The well written and complete documentation walks you through the concepts of data binding, models, templates and layout that you need to get started. An API Reference help file is included.
The 42 sample applications come with full source code in C#.
No Time Limit...
We know that, in the real world, prototyping can start months before a decision to include a diagramming feature in your application. So start your evaluation today without fear of arbitrary 15 or 30 day limits. The only difference in an unlicensed control is a watermark that is visible.
- No runtime royalty or deployment fees; development license fees are per developer
- Support and updates for 1 year with Subscription
- Source is available
Using IBM ILOG Diagram or ILOG Gantt for Silverlight / .NET?
Since IBM is discontinuing the marketing and sales of ILOG Diagrammer or ILOG Gantt, you may be looking to migrate to another solution. We'd be glad to help you convert to GoXam.